Utilities: What amount is provided to your office space can there be heating or HVAC Are the utilities separately metered for each tenant what was the average utility bill for tenants that are previous
Storage: Is there additional storage available? Is there yard storage?
CAM: What the common area maintenance CAM fees are they prorated based tenant footage
Tenant Improvement Allowance: would you like to provide a certain quantity of credit to a tenant to perform build-out? What is the rest of the market currently doing?
Flood Plain: Is your property in a flood zone Do you have flood insurance?
Parking: How many does every tenant get Spaces do the codes require?
Operating Expenses: What are they are you paying Have you got a report to offer potential and current tenants?
Taxes and Insurance: Last year, how much did you pay? Are rates going up?
The things your Broker might want to understand are the particulars of the rental structure you would like, for example:
- Lease Term: What duration would you like tenants to get? Are you going to take nothing less or would you do a thing?
- Lease Rate: What do you desire the asking rate to be? Have your broker provide you with a breakdown of area lease prices that are comparable. Is there a dollar amount so as to receive your return, you will need to hit?
- Preferred Use: Are? Had bad luck with a service garage ruining your warehouse? Do you need to attract physicians?
- Net versus Gross: Do Where all expenses are passed through to the tenant you want a net lease? Is it easier for you cover expenses from those profits and to bill them a charge?
- Commission: Assuming you consented to the commission what will you cover the broker that was outside? Will commission be a cash-out, or can it be paid within the term of this lease?
Other items you may want to talk include:
Signage: What Sort of Sign will your agent use to advertise on the website?
A parcel may be owned by you of land that you do not intend to build on. 1 source of cash flow is to enter into a ground rental. This permits you to minimize workspace rental singapore while at the same time collecting rents.
Lease Term: How long would you like to lease your property a tenant may want to have in order and for the deal if he’s building, to generate sense. Bear in mind, she’s currently taking on all expenses of building. Last decades some leases.
Rates: How much are for leasing your property, you going to charge think about the market for property, the renter’s credit, needed return, et cetera. Payments can be calculated by taking the land value and multiplying it by some percentage.